Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween in Costa Rica

We attended a Halloween party that school friends hosted which was great fun! Bobbing for apples, musical chairs, hunting for hidden treasures and good food along with 40 costumed kids and their parents made it very entertaining! This all took place after Gabi's bedtime so we entertained her (kept her awake) with the orange baloon. No trick-or-treating this year.
McKenna, our China doll

Tatum, our Princess


Brad and the girls ready to set out for the Halloween bash

4 comments:

The Simmons Six said...

I admire your adventurous spirit. The girls look like they are really enjoying Costa Rica. Keep up the blog it is so fun to see your adventures. Rachel

Lindsay said...

So cute! I see that Tatum has lost a tooth too. :) I'll be sure to tell Mrs. Hyatt. Gabby is really starting to grow up. She is changing so fast. Cooper already has 5 teeth. Can you believe it? Glad to hear you are all well. Keep the posts coming!

rachel lee said...

What an amazing opportunity! Looks like you guys are having a blast. Ill plan my trip out there soon!

Emily Asay said...

I love seeing the pictures of your family--hope everything is good! :)