McKenna and Tatum were fascinated to see this lady carrying her load on top of her head.
low-tide
McKenna takes a turn after Tatum blazed the trail!



We've begun a family adventure relocating from Auburn, CA to the subburbs of San Jose, Costa Rica in August,2008. We look forward to immersing our family into the CR culture, learning spanish, building new friendships, broadening our horizons and having fun! We're excited to share highlights with all of you. Love Brad, Lisa, McKenna, Tatum & Gabi
McKenna and Tatum were fascinated to see this lady carrying her load on top of her head.
low-tide
McKenna takes a turn after Tatum blazed the trail!



4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having a great time in Costa Rica! Its good to see pics of your family, it looks like everyone is happy and healthy!
So exciting to get to see your adventures! Hope you are all doing well and can't wait to see more!!
Todd and Emily
As I followed the link to leave a comment I thought to myself, I'll say something like, "It looks like you guys are having a great time in Costa Rica!" But then I noticed someone else said the exact same thing. She could probably be a sister or something.
Hey I just found out that you have a blog! What a neat experience! The girls are getting so big. Good to see the pictures, looks like you are having a great time.
Post a Comment